Monday, November 8, 2010

Well....okay.

So, upon further reflection, let me add this caveat to the previous post.

I'm assuming Stafford is going to be out for a while, because he's a dainty china doll. So, if Shaun Hill is playing in most of those games, well, I can see the Lions winning. They played hard for Hill.

If Drew Stanton starts any of those games? Oh lord. Brutal loss. Every time.

Boy, is he terrible.


Just...just awful.




I mean it, he makes Dan Orlovsky look like Erik Kramer.







He makes Rodney Peete look like Scott Mitchell.









He makes Daunte Culpepper look like Jon Kitna.










He makes Andre Ware look like Dave Krieg.

(okay, that's the last one. I promise)



.....I'm a liar and he makes Joey Harrington look like Mike McMahon.

No comments:

Post a Comment